Register for Classes
Enrollment fills up fast! We highly recommend you register as soon as possible!
To Register for Classes:
- Please double check the prerequisites for each class you wish to take. You can do this by looking at the course description page or contacting the instructor directly.
- Fill out the ONLINE FORM HERE. Please read all directions. At the end of the application, you will need to pay the nonrefundable $100 deposit for each class chosen to complete the application. At the end of the summer, the deposits for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th classes will be refunded into your MyRed account IF you took the class.
- If the class is CLOSED (full), complete the form to be on a waitlist. You will not be charged a deposit.
- In March, you will receive a departmental permission code, and you will need to complete enrollment via MyRed.
- One-two weeks prior to your class beginning, you will receive an information packet that includes maps, a packing list, when and where to come for the first day, and a few basic rules.
If you have any problems or questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.