Cedar Point has had a profound impact on so many lives. This is evident by the number of people who stop by to see us every summer.
An important part of our success is the gifts that alumni give to Cedar Point in two ways, physically and financially.
- If you would like to make a tax deductible donation to Cedar Point Biological Station general fund, we appreciate your gift and will put it to good use. Gifts can be made though the University of Nebraska Foundation. With state and federal funds becoming more scarce, your gift is more important than ever.
- Cedar Point has many on going projects. These projects include such things as
- Eastern Redcedar control
- trail building
- trail mapping
- cleaning/restoring old buildings
- correcting or completing missing bibliographic information
- deep cleaning current use buildings
- repurposing certain structures
Jon Garbisch, associate director, CPBS