Why Should I Enroll in a CPBS Course?
- You'll get to visit the beautiful Nebraska Sandhills!
- You'll have the opportunity to live in rustic cabins by serene Lake Ogallala.
- Class will be less lecture-based, so you spend most of your days (and sometimes nights!) outside delving into field science!
- Relationships with students, TAs, and professors form fast and strong.
- You get to eat three meals a day with science-minded people who all think CPBS is the coolest thing since sliced bread!
- Complete a 4 credit course in 3 weeks.
- It's a really amazing experience!
We should mention that scientific ethics and general good sense dictate several basic rules when attending CPBS. Treat everything here with respect and forethought. The laboratory and classrooms are not just the buildings that hold a few books, computers, microscopes, and desks, but rather CPBS is nearly 1,000 acres of living collection and experiments. All of your actions affect the results of current and future research. Please remember to respect peoples research space, both in the buildings and outside, and respect the rights of future visitors. Simply put, please be courteous and use good sense and your research and learning experience at CPBS will be enjoyable and productive. Work hard, be safe, have a great time, and learn a lot!